Cygnus offers full and half day Summer Camps for kids in our community.
No gymnastics experience required!
5 – 12 (Full & Half Day)
3 – 5 (Half Day Pre-School)
8:30-5:30 (Full Day)
9:00-12:00 or 1:00-4:00 (Half Day)
$200 (Full Day)
$140 (Half Day)
WHAT TO EXPECT
Athletes attending the Cygnus Summer Day Camp will have an exciting and fun-filled experience and get the opportunity to explore the neighborhood with our qualified and enthusiastic coaches! Children will enjoy a combination of structured gymnastics instruction, games, and activities.
SUMMER CAMP FOR KIDS AGE 5-12 AT THE NL SPORTS CENTRE AND PRE-SCHOOL SUMMER CAMP FOR KIDS AGE 3-5 AT CYGNUS!
We are very excited to announce that Cygnus’ Summer Camp for ages 5-12 will be taking place at the NL Sports Centre in the Benvon’s Room space again this year! We are also adding a small Pre-School Camp for kids ages 3-5 back at Cygnus! We are offering our always popular summer camps in these beautiful spaces in order to help us meet our capacity and safety guidelines.
Our campers will continue to enjoy gymnastics with our coaches trained under the National Coaching Certification Program. We will be bringing equipment to the NL Sports Centre and setting up an incredible experience for our athletes. In addition, the NL Sports Centre space allows us to offer a multi-sport component! We will have lots of themed-games and crafts, special guests, outings to parks and more!
- Camp for Kids Age 5-12 taking place at NL Sports Centre 90 Crosbie Road
- Camp for Pre-School Age 3-5 taking place at Cygnus
- Full-Day Camp 9:00-5:00 – Includes complimentary early drop off at 8:30am, and late pick up until 5:30
- Half-Day Camp & Pre-School Camp AM 9:00-12:00 – Includes complimentary early drop off at 8:30am
- Half-Day Camp PM 1:00-4:00
ADDITIONAL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Daily COVID screening declarations during check-in process for all staff and participants
- All activities planned with physical distancing taken in to account
- Increased and enhanced cleaning and sanitization procedures
- Reduced capacity
- Increased hand sanitization
- Increased signage
- Cashless payments
- Paperless registration with online forms and registration
All questions should be directed to email@example.com as our office staff are off-site during this time and unable to answer phone or in-person inquiries.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?